A person record can be designated as a test user by editing their profile > under Additional Information set the Test User field to "Yes."
People designated as test users will be able to:
- begin and edit submissions that are currently closed and/or set to open at a future date.
- access the speaker ready room and upload speaker documents if the meeting times are currently closed and/or set to open at a future date.
This will allow these individuals (or an admin user impersonating them) to test the front end work flow without needing to alter the deadlines.
If any of the below deadlines are closed and/or set to open at a future date, a test user will be able to bypass them:
- Global Submission Deadline
- Conference Specific Submission Deadline
- Proposal Types Starts On/Ends On
- Speaker Ready Room Deadline
- Speaker Document Deadline
The deadlines mentioned above must be open, with dates set, for the test user status to work. Deadlines that are completely closed (i.e. have a strikethrough on the Meeting Times page) will remained closed and not allow test users to bypass.