Edit Form Definitions
The Most Common Forms:
- Abstract Submission Form: Forms that collect information during the Abstract Submission Process. They often show up in an 'additional information' tab, or are embedded in an actual tab of the submission process.
- Attendee: These forms appear in the 'My Account' area. They are used for gathering information about an individual. It could be dietary preference, non-standard biographical information, agreeing to rules and regulations, or something else!
- Exhibitor: Very similar to Attendee Forms, but for Exhibitors. They appear in the Exhibitor Ready Room.
- Speaker: Just like Attendee, and Exhibitor forms, only this type is for Speakers and appear in the Speaker Ready Room.
- Information Request: These forms are special because anyone can fill them out, even if they don't have an account in the system. They are often embedded in public webpages and collect information from people interested in your upcoming event.
- Anonymous Survey: These work just like the Information Request forms, except they do not collect contact information.
- Exhibitor Contract: An Exhibitor Contract is very similar to an Information Request form, except it is used specifically when gathering information from potential Exhibitors. It is easy to create a new exhibitor account based on the information someone provides in this form
- Pre-Test: Used to assess a user's knowledge of a particular topic.
- Post-Test: Used to assess if a user gained knowledge after attending a particular educational Event. Uses weighted questions to determine a passing weight/score.
- CE Survey: These forms are used by attendees to evaluate sessions/events and speakers.
- Attendee Demographic: Used for collecting demographic or additional information during the Registration process.
The Less Popular Forms:
- Attendee Evaluation: On some sites, Speaker can actually evaluate Attendees.
- Attendee Survey: Form displayed in the 'My Account' area that is used as a questionnaire.
- Topic Submission: Forms displayed to either attendees or speakers that are allowed to be submitted more than one time. Simplified version of Submission.
- Attendee Request: Form displayed in the 'My Account' area that is used to submit a request.
- 55% Information Request Forms (set to InformationRequest)
- 13% Attendee Request Forms (set to Attendees)
- 13% Exhibitor Contract Forms (set to Exhibitors)
- 7% Attendee Forms (set to AttendeeReg)
- 5% Exhibitor Forms (set to Exhibitors)
- A few Abstract Submission, Attendee Demographic, and Speaker Forms.
Hardcopy / File Link Only
Activate On / Deactivate On
Speaker Ask Once
If marked as 'yes', the form will automatically generate numbers before each question on the form in the form of (1. 2. 3.)
Use for topic Submission and Exhibitor function requests, to limit how many time a person can submit a multi-use form.
Custom Page/On Save End/Custom Admin Action
These fields are used by your developer to insert customizations into your form process.
With this field, you can automatically send an email to the form submitter based on any email templates you've created.
Our system is non-destructive, but if you've ever felt like 'deleting' a form, you would set the status to 'Inactive'. This makes it inaccessible to users and admins, but all of the settings and questions you've created for the form are still archived in case you ever need to reactivate the form.