Step 1: Go to Web Content > Site Map > click 'Edit Content' next to the Menu Title you want to add content to
Step 1: From the 'Edit Navigation' page, click 'Edit Content'
Step 2: Select the existing Content Title you want to edit, or click 'Add New Content'
Step 3: Use the options on the page to enter and format your content
NOTE: this page is currently in 'live' status, which means the edits will immediately be published when if click 'Save'
- Top Image - Use this field to upload an image to be placed at the top of your content page. NOTE: you do not have the ability to move or resize the image with this feature.
- Title - This text will show up as a header at the top of your content page.
- Top Content - Use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to enter the main content for your page.
- Bottom Content - Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter content at the bottom of the page. NOTE: this is only applicable if you are using a dynamic Ai page that is pulling data.
- Bottom Image - Use this field to upload an image to be placed at the very bottom of your content page. NOTE: you do not have the ability to move or resize the image with this feature.
- Status - Always keep the status of the page 'Active.'
- Updated By - Will show you the last user who saved the content page, along with a date/time stamp.