If you receive this error when processing a credit card refund, it is most likely because you are trying to refund a credit card that was originally charged on the same date. You will need to wait 24 hours after the payment was processed to submit the refund.
Or, the refund is being processed over 90 days after the original payment transaction. You will need to manually refund the credit card through your PayFlow Pro or Authorize.net account.
Lastly, make sure you are not refunding the card for more than the original transaction amount.
Contact your Project Manager if the issue continues, or you need further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Search and Edit Exhibitors
- Credit Card Refund - 1. Refund was not processed. Reason: The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit.
- Exhibitor Email Logic
- Add/Edit/Remove Exhibitor Categories and Subcategories
- Cancel / Remove Exhibitor
- Cancel Exhibitor Order
- Assign Category to Exhibitor
- Add New Exhibitor